The following is our financial policy:
Our goal is to provide efficient and effective health care.
We ask that all of our patients read and sign our financial policy as well as complete our patient information form prior to seeing the doctor.
- Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, and for your convenience, Master Card, Visa, Discover
- While we will be happy to process your insurance claim for you, please note that:
- Our relationship is with you as a patient. Your insurance policy has a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company.
- You are responsible for all the charges regardless of whether your Insurance agrees or declines to pay the charges or whether covered by your Insurance or not.
- You may receive a separate bill for any lab, x-ray or diagnostic procedures done in our office that are not covered by your insurance company.
- All fees for the services provided by us, along with unpaid deductibles and co-payments are due at the time of treatment.
- If the insurance company does not pay your balance in full within 30 days, we ask that you contact the carrier to help speed things up.
- If the insurance company does not pay your balance in full within 45 days, we require that you pay the balance due with cash, check or credit card.
- Cancellation fee applies. Please see Cancellation Policy
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25 service charge.
- We understand that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your balance. We encourage you to communicate any such problems so that we can assist you in the management of you account.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our payment policies, please do not hesitate to ask our office manager.